We welcome all members of the scientific policy community and Johns Hopkins University to submit articles for our blog. Article guidelines are below. Currently, we are re-launching our Blog and we will accept articles starting end-Sept 2019!
What makes a great blog post?
Articles that focus on timely science policy topics are the most likely to have a great impact. The most impactful articles, generally, find a specific angle and have one clear message.
If you have any doubts about the fit of a topic on our blog, please send us an email with the topic, so that we can give you feedback before you go to the trouble of writing a piece.
1. Articles should focus on topics related to science policy and public health. We especially welcome posts that are directly relevant to areas in which you hold expertise.
2. Articles should be 500-1000 words in length. In rare cases, articles can be longer but that is at our discretion, so please contact us first.
3. Be factual. Show us that you have done research to confirm any information you present as facts. Cite reliable sources for your information.
4. Ensure that you are submitting your own original work. When using information obtained from other sources, please cite your sources accordingly.
5. Unless you get explicit permission from us, we request that your content not be published anywhere else for at least one week.
6. Recommended: We encourage the submission of images or image suggestions.
Ready to write ?
Please fill out the form below :